32GHz Frequency Synthesizer module
Valon Model 5030
Precision and versatility at low cost.
- 18GHz to 32GHz frequency range (tunable from 16GHz to 34GHz with reduced power).
- Exceptionally low phase noise typically -100dBc @ >10kHz offset at 24GHz.
- Reduced spurs, high-resolution tuning precision.
- Versatile communication interfaces: USB, Ethernet, PoE, and TTL Serial. Choose from our built-in web server GUI for use with any web browser, our 5030 Windows based Configuration Manager GUI, our 5000term text based terminal program, or any other suitable terminal program.*
- Calibrated, leveled RF power output, >15dBm, typically 18dBm. Adjustable to < -15dBm. Power stability and accuracy is guaranteed by the internal power servo control.
- Flexible input voltage range from 5 to 15 volts.
- External reference frequencies from 5MHz to 100MHz.
- EFC – Electronic frequency control of internal reference.
- Precision 2.92mm SMK stainless RF output connector for resonance free output. Mates with MIL-STD-348 SMA and 3.5mm SMA.
- Rugged design coupled with Valon’s proven design and 100% testing methodology ensures high reliability for the most demanding applications.
- Suitable for critical frequency synthesis for LO, Multiplier, and clocking applications.
- For wireless engineering, point-point microwave communications, electro-optics, molecular spectroscopy, particle physics, quantum computing, and radio astronomy.
- Can economically replace lab instrument signal generators in many common applications.