2GHz programmable frequency divider
Valon Model 3010a*
● 5MHz to 2GHz input
● Accepts input signal <-30dBm
● 50Ω RF outputs
● Multiple 3.3V CMOS TTL compatible outputs
● TTL division ratios down to 512 available
● Rugged milled aluminum housing
● RFI shielded construction
● EMI/EMC enhanced circuitry
● ESD protected
● Suitable for frequency synthesis, clock division, clock distribution in electro-optics, molecular spectroscopy, particle physics, and general lab use.
Includes 20” dc power cable
$334 plus shipping
The Valon 3010a accepts a wide range of input frequencies and provides three independent, user-selectable, divided outputs. The 3010a is useful for extending the low-frequency range of any signal source down to 5MHz as a 50Ω output or down to 0Hz as a TTL output.
The sixteen available output division ratios are set by the user with hardware jumpers. The division ratios available are: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,12,15,16,18,24,30,32. The divide-by-1 setting is useful for buffering and squaring a low-level RF signal. The two 50Ω outputs and the TTL output can be independently programmed to any of the divider ratios. The third divider output also drives a cascade of 4 divide-by-two stages providing an additional divide by 2,4,8,16 and overall maximum divide by 512.
The Valon 3010a divider module is designed to be an easily integratable component into any RF or digital system. The only external requirement is a modest dc power source and input signal.
The Valon 3010a is housed in a CNC machined housing for enhanced EMC/EMI protections.
Requires 4~7V at 150mA
Includes 20" dc power cable